Our Service Brands
Altamira’s complementary service brands provide a comprehensive and integrated range of engineering, surveying and environmental services, products and solutions.
Our credentialed professionals and experienced teams exhibit Altamira’s core values of quality, ethics, hard work, positivity, and stringent internal standards.
Specialists in environmental field services, environmental consulting, civil engineering, surveying and aerial mapping to solve complex environmental problems in the public and private sectors
For a quarter-century, Enviro Clean has provided a full suite of services for environmental management, civil engineering, compliance and permitting, and facility operations support.
• We deliver air quality solutions for customers constructing new operations or seeking to optimize the environmental performance of existing facilities.
• Our multi-disciplined staff supports clients from project feasibility through construction with a full suite of civil engineering and construction project management services.
• With safety paramount, Enviro Clean offers crucial services for confined space entry and technical rescue that surpass OSHA confined space regulations.
• Our 24-hour emergency spill response unit is spill mitigation equipped and staffed by HAZWOPER certified personnel trained for an extensive range of contingencies.
• Enviro Clean provides comprehensive environmental assessment and engineering solutions for environmental compliance.
• Innovative environmental field solutions and state-of-the-art remedial technologies address environmental challenges and ensure regulatory compliance.
• Our remediation experts expedite site cleanup with effective solutions that protect human health and the environment.
• We design, implement and prepare cost-effective Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans in compliance with the federal SPCC rule.
• High-quality surveying includes both traditional survey methods and leading technologies for floodplain and bathymetric studies, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), LiDAR, photogrammetry, right of way surveys, surveying services and UAV technology.
• Our on-site and classroom safety-first training helps you meet the regulatory requirements of EPA, OSHA and DOT.
• Waste services encompass all aspects from preventing potential waste hazards, to devising effective disposal strategies, to addressing emergency situations.
Leaders in comprehensive engineering, consultation, information systems and high-quality land surveying services through Lemke Land Surveying
Cardinal Engineering has been providing comprehensive engineering and surveying services for 30 years.
• Our civil engineering team leverages leading-edge technologies to deliver detailed high-quality design and project management services to a diverse base of municipalities, state agencies and private clients.
• We investment methodically in information technology such as upgraded software applications and innovative database and document management technologies that position us to expeditiously and meticulously provide project management and design information to clients.
• The company’s Geographic Information Systems (GIS) facilitate data management in a graphical manner. Our experienced GIS professionals and cutting-edge field collection equipment are paramount in our ability to help valued clients increase efficiency and achieve goals.
Experts in modern technological approaches to professional surveying, mapping and Geographic Information Systems
With 25 years as a provider of multidisciplinary services to both industrial and geographic markets, Lemke Land Surveying provides high-quality professional surveying, mapping and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) to municipalities, engineers, architects, construction professionals, private and public organizations, industries, governmental organizations and individuals.
• The company’s comprehensive suite of surveying services includes American Land Title Association (ALTA) and National Society of Professional Surveyors (NSPS) land title surveys, topographic surveys for site development planning, property boundary surveys and construction staking.
• Our holistic framework for mapping transforms data into actionable, turnkey GIS solutions for project planning, construction and operations.
• Certified Abstractors oversee right-of-way surveys and are attentive to the needs of the client and concerns of the landowner.
• We conduct hydrographic surveys for the water resource management of floodplains and bathymetry, including reservoir volume studies, sediment volume studies and habitat mapping for resource calculations and planning.
• Our unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) surveys are uniquely suited for treacherous sites. Survey-grade aerial drones safely and quickly explore, inspect and provide three-dimensional imagery that can be viewed, printed and measured within one-tenth foot accuracy.
• High-definition LiDAR (light imaging, detection and ranging) 3D laser scanning delivers accurate data for building renovations, new construction, site development, paving construction, forensic investigations and utilities.
• Our photogrammetry capabilities include the procurement and processing of high-resolution imagery, airborne LiDAR and digital orthophotography.